+86 180 8679 0390
Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-15 Origin:Site
What is the difference between a slewing ring and a normal rollingbearing?
1. A set of slewing bearing can withstand combined loads from multiple directions.
2. The running speed of the bearing is generally not high.
3. In most cases, slewing bearing do not make continuous rotation, and only rotate back and forth within a certainangle.
4. The installation is fastened to the upper and lower supports by screws or bolts.
5. Compact structure and low overall height.
6. Without a central pivot, other components can be installed in the hollow shaft.
7. Easy installation and maintenance, long service life.
Slewing rings may be small, but they help do some of the largest jobs in the business. From swing arm rotation on cranes to the platform on a wind turbine, slewing rings are an integral part of many machinated processes. When it comes to the parts that make the many processes of your business possible, Helin is there to help. www.helinslewbearing.com