+86 180 8679 0390
Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-08 Origin:Site
The importance of the slewing ring of excavator is self-evident. Various loads and moments on the working device need to be transmitted to the underframe through the slewing ring. Because the slewing ring carries overload work, it is also a part of the excavator that is prone to failure. Therefore, a new slewing ring needs to be installed after a long time of use. Today, let's talk about the matters needing attention in the process of disassembly and assembly.
1. Select a suitable maintenance site. Before disassembling and assembling the slewing ring, first determine a suitable maintenance and replacement site. The site should be relatively flat and have large operation space to facilitate the separation and hoisting of the upper and lower parts of the excavator during disassembly and assembly.
2. Be careful during hoisting. In the process of replacing the slewing ring, the upper structure of the excavator needs to be transferred to another place. At this time, the commonly used hoisting tool is the crane. The hoisting wire rope must be hung well during disassembly and assembly to ensure that the hoisting operation can be carried out slowly when it is safe.
3. Safety is important. It is recommended not to use a jack. Some people sometimes do not choose to use a crane in the process of disassembly and assembly, but it is recommended not to use the above method as far as possible because the risk index is quite high. Remember to put safety first.
4. Choose the slewing ring of the appropriate brand. There are many manufacturers producing slewing rings on the market, and the product quality is also mixed. Since you have chosen to replace the new slewing ring, remember not only to be cheap, but also to choose a reliable and durable slewing ring.
5. The screws need to be tightened and lubricated. The detailed disassembly process will not be introduced one by one. When installing a new slewing ring, remember to replace the screws to prevent hidden injuries. Remember to tighten the screws. In addition, the new slewing ring must be coated with lubricating oil, which can effectively reduce internal friction and improve the service life of the bearing. After that, it needs to be lubricated and maintained regularly.